Петият елемент на Хип-Хоп културата...

Модератори: paceto, kartago, SkArY_9, slavia_forever, vaskonti, Madridist

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

Re: Петият елемент на Хип-Хоп културата...

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 18 яну 2019 20:38

pill написа:...

https://50stotinki.com/watch/W8cbbc/for ... H1d3uMghAU

Тоя Мишената още ли се занимава с глупости,бе ?! Сигурно са минали към дванадесет години ! Малеееее...тоя имам НЕудоволствието да го познавам лично,понеже е от Добрич ! Сега се опитва да възвръща славата на българският олдскуул рап...Ужас ! Баща на две деца ! Сигурно още вярва в Дядо Коледа !
ivan56 написа:Когато се говори за Украйна удобно винаги се слага период около 17-18 в украинци по тези места е имало още от 10 в. Историята им е доста сходна с нашата дълги периоди са били под шапката на някой но това не значи че няма такава държава

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

Малко известни факти...

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 19 яну 2019 21:46

Gravediggaz was formed because of them 4 frustrated MCs getting rejected from record labels.

RZA came up with his alter ego, Bobby Digital, from doing too much pcp. He said he felt like there was 2 of him inside. That sh*t must have f*cked him up.

De La Soul were pissed at people calling them Hip Hop Hippies, so they went and released the album De La Soul Is Dead. Heard this on VH1.

The 9th member of the Wu was going to be picked from Masta Killa and Killah Priest. Masta Killa wrote rhymes all night, but Priest fell asleep too early. The next morning, he was awakened by Masta's Da Mystery of Chessboxin' verse.

Cappadonna taught Deck how to rap.

U-God's 3 year old son was shot while playing on the balcony of their house.

U-God talks about his son's death in the Forever LP.

Bushwick Bill was born in Kingston, Jamaica

8 Ball & MJG resided in Houston while under Suave House

Mase taught Jim Jones how to rap

Missy was an admitted hoe in high school. Blamed it on being molested when she was younger

Scarface has a tatoo of somebody blowing their brains out on his forearm

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys.

"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.

Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.

Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

Johnny Juice did all Terminator X's cuts on the Public Enemy albums.

Kool Keith met Godfather Don outside some industry event that both of them weren't allowed entry to. They snuck in through a back window and then hung out for the next month or so recording the 'Don produced tracks on "the 4 horsemen" and, of course, all the classic Cenobites tracks.

Just Ice was a prime suspect in a murder case.

Just Ice turned up in Queens on Poet's block after the two Rockwell Noel & The Poet tracks dissing Krs One, Red Alert and Ms. Melodie with a shotgun and waited for Poet to come out. Needless to say, Poet stayed in the crib that day.

DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin.

Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader".

Rakim recorded a dis cut aimed at 'Kane for "let the rhythm hit 'em" and had a verse on the title track itself aimed at him. 'Kane heard about this and called Rakim to squash it and Rakim went on to scrap the track and remove the verse.

Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's.

Diamond D and his old late 80's group Ultimate Force with Master Rob recorded a full album with Jazzy Jay which has never been heard.

A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes.

Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behead MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.

MF Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio.

Rza and Killah Sin and another fam member went to see 50 perform after How To Rob and 50 got wind of them being there and dipped backstage and didn't perform.

Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad.

A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect.

When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody in RSO Crew (possibly Benzino) walked up to Nas and sonned him by knocking his baseball cap off of his head.

Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.

Kool Herc was shot around 78 or something.

Grandmaster Caz wrote Rappers Delight.

Benzino forced Mays to give him part ownership of the source. There are legends of Benzino and his people tying up Mays in his own closet.

Benzino actually one of the main reasons why Boston had such a small homicide rate in the late 90's, the Feds put UC's on every block and had a lot crazy ish going on so Benzino got a lot of the heads of the bigger gangs together to unite so that not everyone get locked up. That saw the murder lessen and the Boston police taken credit for "doing away with crime in a big city".

Freddie Foxxx did put Benzino in check on tour with the Flava Unit. Benzino was acting up and Foxxx pulled something out.

The entire city of Boston was blacklisted back in the day by the industry due to crowds and Boston rappers and thugs attending shows just to cause problems. Every rapper from Audio Two to Biggie had either a bottle smashed across their head on stage or their show cancelled due to a shooting. To this day very few rappers do shows in the Boston hoods because of it.

Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop.

Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison I believe.

A boston beatboxer by the name of A-Train is said to have beaten BizMarkie, Dana Dane, and K-solo in a battle back in 88.

Jay-z was told by Scarface to change Reasonable Doubt because he actually named names of dealers.

Gat Joe gave Guru a place to live for awhile.

Guru didnt leave boston in the best of terms which is why the early of stages of his carrear boston did not play a big part. Gang Starr originally started in Boston and had a few emcees in it. Guru left for NY and took the name without people knowing.

Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped.

JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

Suge beating the sh*t out of snoop's/ dre homies cause they were using that phone that harry o had an exclusive phone line... and the dudes saying saying to suge "hey we roll wit dr. dre"! first sign of dre holding no weight

LL Cool J was cool with Alpo and many other rappers had drug ties then.

Tupac did have some of his enemies killed.

Eazy-E was from a very middle class family so was Ice cube they weren't thugs

Some people in Death Row got raped in the building.

Suge doesnt like game because he expose some of Death Row business (stuff about Harry-O) and because he is not really blood.

The real reason Mase left hip hop & Harlem is because of heavy extortion, not an epiphany from god

Let me just add a few that, I've heard before.

Eric B. molested Rakim's daughter. That's the reason they broke up.

JD molested both boys of Kriss Kross.

2Pac was the only ***** at Death Row that wasn't scared of Suge.

Audio Two wrote most of MC Lyte songs.

Slick Rick have bad breath.

Contrary to belief.... "Rapper's Delight" was not the first ever Hip-Hop song.... it was actually King Tut The III by the Fat Back Band....

Melle Mel and The Furious Five never originally wanted to do "The Message" because they thought that a conscious record wouldn't be a commercial success.... it actually took years for that song to be made......

Biggie actually lost a freestyle battle to one of the members of Duo Die in high school.....

Common used to go by Common Sense.... but had to drop Sense from his name due to a lawsuit from a rock group wit' the same name....

Leaders Of The New School didn't like how Fab 5 Freddy gave Busta Rhymes all of the camera time on Yo! MTV Raps.... they had an argument about it on camera while they were filming.... and then shortly after their second appearance on Yo! MTV Raps.... they broke up.....

Eminem lost a battle to Rhymefest.....

Contrary to belief.... Fat Joe was the one who put on Big Pun.... not the other way around.... by the time Capital Punishment came out.... Fat Joe had already released 3 studio albums.... and on top of that.... Joe shopped Pun to Nas and Puffy.... and there are some Biggie and Pun songs that they did together that Puffy and Joe has.... but most likely will never release....

Jay-Z got knocked the fuck out by Lil' Fame of M.O.P..... he paid tons of people off never to speak of it....

The Scenario Remix was recorded two days prior to MC Hood's death..... but the song was edited wit' Busta sayin' that Hood was in "Spiritual Essence" meaning he was dead.......

NYOIL was a member of the UMC's........ the first rap group from Staten Island before Wu-Tang Clan...... they had the song "Blue Cheese".........

Ill Bill's "Society Is Brainwashed" was originally intended for Jay-Z on American Gangster....... but Jigga didn't want it......

U-God almost killed Raekwon when they were little.......

MF Doom was a member of KMD back in the day...... They had that song "Peach Fuzz".....

Big L was supposed to sign to Roc-A-Fella records.... but he was murdered a week before he was to sign the deal....

The rapper Scientifik from Boston.... is reported to have killed his girlfriend... and then himself.... but people believe it was otherwise..... No one will ever know what really went down.....

Pac was leaving Death Row, Suge caught wind of it and Pac wound up dead a few months after he was told this. Some say it was Snoop that told, but it wasn't. Snoop was loyal to Pac. Suge never confronted him about it.

Mary J Blige was a cokehead

dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru the damaja got pissed when premier was ficking his sister...

Jeru the Damaja was screwed by the industry so bad; he was spotted last year in manhatten delivering Chinese food on a bike, not a motorbike, a bike.

Das EFX stole their diggedy style from UK hiphop outfit Demon Boyz while on tour with EPMD.

U-God has beef with the Rza over Money

Killah Priest was supposed to have the guest spot on Mystery of Chessboxin' from Enter the Wu-Tang, but he passed out in the studio and RZA just got Masta Killa to spit a verse.

Big Pun was over 600 pounds when he died

Cage (bi polar), Scarface (depression) & Kool Keith (depression) have all spent time in mental institutes...

The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) was the first rapper to recieve a Grammy.

The Beastie Boys were the first rap act to reach #1 on the Billboard charts.

KRS One has released 14 albums over his career.

DMX was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
Clipse were born in the BX.

Oschino was shot 9 nine times

Juelz Santana was in a rap duo called Draft Pick with stickman Malik

Prodigy of Mobb Deep was found in Detroit when he was kidnapped by father?

Jaz-o used to sell incents (sp?) on bushwick ave., i actually bought incence from him, it smelled good, $%^&* had a cart and was wearing a tank top and sandals.

Jaz-O was a Muslim back in the early 90's with the Ansaars. Remember his video "The Originators" So it made perfect sense he would B selling incense at the time.

My boy was about to fight geda k, but geda got locked up the same day, forreal tho. in the hold bleek hold some weight, its not really him but ty ty (jays right hand) and h money bags, and bleek is well connected.

Joe Budden was born in queens NY, moved to harlem, lived in harlem til about 15 then moved to jerz when his father was sent to federal prison for conspiracy.

Joe budden also spent time in a mental institution when he was 15-16 for depression.

Jay-z was supposed to be on the third verse of ashantis foolish, irv instead made ashanti write another verse in order to "develop his artist"

jay-z was going to sign 50 cent to rocafella but declined after speaking to his good friend irv gotti, then gotti turned around and tried to sign Nas. Jay said if nas was on murder inc he goes from being the boss of ill will to another ashanti. Nas then refused to sign.

AZ many times, was very close to signing to rocafella

Cormega, was a signature away from reppin the roc.

I live about 10 minutes from EMinem. His house is Sick; he bought it from former K Mart CEO. I can give you his address if you dont believe me.

Eminem used to work at a Blimpie's (not sure if 100% true but heard from many)

Kid Rock started out as a local rapper in Detroit

Kid Rock use to break dance, one of my high school teachers took a class he tought WAY before he was famous.

Eminem grew up in Warren, not Detroit; he lived North of 8 mile.

Royce 5'9" is from Oak Park

Rza owns the rights to the wu-tang name

michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

twista is a vicelord (do they still run chicago?)

Shyne used up all his phone time for the next 6 months just to get at 50.

Mary J B was an industry whore who got ran up by more *****s than Jenna Jameson

Do know why Rocwilder ain't had a hit in years? Cause his ghost producer died and he used up the archives.

Q-tip produced a few songs on mobbs the infamous album under the name 'The Abstract' gohstface produced a lil of it too but i forget which track.
Nas also ghost produced which explains why the infamous was arguably their best album (i say hell on earth).

At the BET awards in 2004 Shells went up to Nelly and was like yo im on J records an I would like to work with you and nelly told him he doesnt think that will be possible.

I’ve heard from many different people that elephant man has aids & he gave it to his baby moms, ppl tell me evrbody in miami knows this,can i get a confirmation?

Talented producer Ayatollah (Mos Def, Screwball, Vast Aire, Cormega, etc.) wanted to do something else than just be a DJ, Tragedy Khadafi got Marley Marl to lend a ****load of equipment to Ayatollah, years later Ayatollah made a name for himself and finally Marley got his equp. back, its crazy if u think if it wasnt for Marley, there is no Ayatollah.

This cat told me Marley Marl is married to the princess of Japan, that would explain why sometimes Future Flavas (Marley's radio show would be broadcasted in Japan) i still dont know if i belive this but if it is true that is one royal family.

another Bumpy Knucks story is after he dissed noreaga, noreaga stepped up to Foxxx outside of a club, norega started to talk **** bout Foxxx, Bumpy stepped right to Nore's face and was like what u going to do about it, Nore backed away like a ***** and hasnt said what what what since.

Kool G rap is from corona queens

Prodigy is from hempstead Long Island, not queensbridge

Progidy used to rite some of havoc's rhymes, on early mixtapes around the time the infamous dropped, you can hear Havoc spitting rhymes which would later be used by prodigy on later albums.

J.K from the SMACK DVD where Sire Castro battle Jae Millz, J.K. and 3 of his people's approached Kay Slay to give him one of his CD's and Kay Slay said "there's a certain way you approach the truck" and Kay Slay's body guard tried to stunt. JK and his 3 people pulled guns out and then Kay Slay and his bodyguard got in the car and pulled off

i dunno if this was posted but kanye used to ghost produce alot of ***** for bad boy back i nthe day. if u listen to harlem world the movement - track 2 and ithink 7 were produced by him and u can tell he had a different style, that sounded alot like mop money mo problems and feel so good..

Camron was diagnosed with an ulcer (hole in his stomach) after sde came out but before come home with me he had to give up drinking & when that happened his facial features hardened up.

It was in Felon Magazine around the time Stillmatic came out and Nas was talking about a conversation he had with Jay at a party.Jay told Nas not to diss Bleek and that Beans would never sell more than Gold.And that he was better than Big.This interview led to Sauce Money beefin with Nature.

One day shyheim was on one of those motorized scooters when they 1st came out, like the razor scooters but wit a lil motor on the back.

his girl was on it too holdin him by the waste.

all of a sudden outta nowhere some @#%$ came up & clotheslined shyheim sendin him AND shorty flyin but what makes it so funny is that his lil scooter was still wobbilin down the block

Nate Dogg Held Up 4 Taco bells

Houston, Texas native James Smith brings together "The Geto Boys". The original lineup consisted of MCs Raheim, Jukebox, DJ Ready Red, and Sir Rap-A-Lot. The group also featured Little Billy, a dancing dwarf who later joined full-time as Bushwick Bill. Following a short break-up in 1988, Smith called on local rhymers Willie D and multi-instrumentalist Akshun (later known as Scarface) to join the lineup.

"Somebody that claimed they was houston's cousin told me this.

said it had something to do with extortion,this is the only person i heard this from tho so i cant back it 100%

what i do kno is that why would you try to kill yourself.....& in the end only your eye ended up gettin fu*ked up, ever hear of that in ANY suicide case?"

The Def squad - Mobb Deep beef goes like this:
-Prodigy makes that interlude on the Imfamous album talking about "rappers bragging about how much weed you smoke and using outer space words that don't make sense".
-Redman and Keith Murray (Who rolled with a crew called LOD - legion of doom) Take it personal and run into mobb deep at a club, in NY, not sure which one.
-Keith and prodigy exchange blows, he talks about it on "In the long run"

"My ***** Money No runs with the mobb and was there the night it happened, he's also in the backround of the song bragging about knocking one of those LOD @#%$ out".

" The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name..Big had to change his name from "biggie smalls" because there's an artist who has that name already, some white cat who makes contemporary music or whatever.. I remember this because back in the 90's I had like 2$ on me at the mall and was looking for one of those 99cent tape singles to waste money on. Saw some ***** by an artist called "biggie smalls" and copped it thinking it was some new BIG *****, there was no picture on the cover. I got home and listened to it like @#%$ is this."

Saigon Said He Idolized Mobb Deep When He Was Younger, But When He Met Them And Their Crew They Turned Out To Be *****. He Said They Were The Exact Opposite Of Their Music.

Common in the early 90s was a big herion addictic and almost O D in a studio.

on suge knight's behind the music his father said he is a "compulsive" liar
-suge knight was a all-american linebacker for UNLV runnin' rebels
- he got his start in the music business as mc hammer's body guard.

-suge says on the way to the hospital after being shot in vegas tupac held a conversation and joked the whole time.. which is impossible for someone shot in the lungs.

suge was reportedly "grazed" by a bullet in the same shooting and sought treatment at the same hospital as pac but there are NO records or scars.

on biggie's behind the music violetta wallace says big seen tupac at a concert soon after was released from prison and asked "what's wrong with you why you saying these things about me? i thought we were cool". Pac responded, "Just play along this it's just to sell some records" (if you dont believe me watch it for yourself)

-the contract suge and pac sigened which got him on deathrow was signed on a piece of toilet paper.

Showbiz has beat down busta rhymes and brandished a gun at jay for their lack of help when he fell on hard times.

Wyclef fu*ked beyonce and her dad had a relationship with the two girls that got kicked out the original group.

Kayslay (real name Keith) used to be a parking attendent at a New York car park and is 48 years old.

Big pun kidnapped whoo kid for putting a diss record aimed at him on one of his early mixtapes.

Kelis aborted two kids from pharrell

the clipse smoke a hell of alot of crack

red cafe makes more money selling drugs than from music

jimmy cozier and blu cantrell have a serious drug problem

janet jackson has a teenage daughter.

Sheek found jae hood living a homeless shelter with his mom and sister. He spit for that ***** one time and it was on

Well Trick Trick is the Leader of the Goon Squad (<-they spell it different)

Trick Daddy informed Trick Trick that he had to change his name (Now mind you this was in a Detroit club, real smart of him). Then Trick Daddy proceeded to recieve a brutal beating by Trick Trick and the Goon Squad. This **** happened a few years back.

Mobb Deep met when Havoc was gonna rob Prodigy but decided not to.

Ice T Called Eminem A ***** Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.

Timbaland doesn't really like female rappers, he said he actually had to be persuaded to sign Ms. Jade...

T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a *****. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip out as well...thats true.

New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed because he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video

Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin you" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won .

The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy **** is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his @#%$, which they did.

Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his @#%$ in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick .

Yup, and sp admitted it on hot 97 a while back, he said and i quote, "i took an L but i still held my **** down, ****** was stompin me out and ****, but i still did my thing...".

50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo" (Hahaha wow i wonder what the reasoning is).

Akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to **** with capone who was there as well.

oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label.

When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do ****.

Young bucks ****** supplied all the whips jewelry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"

Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row.

young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company.

Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter .

Ice T didn't like Eazy E either, he would say in interviews how Eric was a studio gangsta, etc.

Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview

Ludacris & 50 were tight b4 their remix track but after money issues, they arent close and 50 has sent "mini" disses to him

lil kim & 50 ****** and when kim left 50 for scott storch, he dissed her (but wouldnt that make 50 mad at scott?)

No Limit & Cash Money had a scruffle outside a nightclub in NO..Supposedly, Fiend or Mac sliced Slim and now, Slim has a scar on his chest

50 barely pays his labelmates.

DMX doesnt even wanna rap...hes under contract and has too.

MOP & Mobb Deep dislike each other.

50's been pushin for 6 months now to make lil jon do a joint venture with lil scrappy and thats why he put him on anger management so they can negotiate more and scrappy can be with G-unit.

westside connection never really got along too much ( true)

diddy was a control freak at bad boy and biggie was what kept evry1 together so when he bounced every1 said **** it

Scott Storch is really jewish, but people respect him cause he knows how to make ill beats. He personally likes producing for Fat Joe, he wanted to give Joe the Candy Shop, but the rest of the Terror Squad said it sounded like Lean Back too much, so he gave it to 50, who was harrasing Storch for it, for awhile.......

The Lox had A physical Confrontation with puff during the "let the lox go" days. They were then banned from the BadBoy Offices. Also, the release of the lox didn't really benifit anyone but puff who got 2million cash and control of jada's publishing.

R.Kelly was blackmailed for a very long time b4 that tape came out

Foxy brown really is crazy. Bipolar or some **** like that

The young gunnz live in a ****** up @#%$ crib in West Philly. Only decent piece of furniture is a gold plaque for the SP strk

Marques Houston was Beyonce's 1st

Radio 1 Has a habit of blacklisting artists that miss or don't show up to their summer jam or whatever concerts.

Q-Tip (from A Tribe Called Quest), Posdonous (from De La Soul) & JuJu (from The Beatnuts) formed a group in 1992 called "The Fabulous Fleas". They recorded several tracks, but none of which have ever been released.

Around teh same time, Q-Tip was also part of a group called "The Nasal Poets" consisting of himself, Adrock (from The Beastie Boys) and B-real (from Cypress Hill). Again, no material has been released from thsi project either.

50 Cent Gives Away Who Shot Pac In The ny studio in his song many men
^^^^ Hes talking about the Studio shooting. I cant remember Tucks full name, it was Him, Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchman(Games Manager) who were involved/did it.^

Yella Boy of UNLV made a song "Drag'em in the River" dissing Mystikal because he was on a rival Big Boy Records. Later, Yella Boy was killed.

It was rumored that Yella Boy was killed by Tec-9 of UNLV

The beat to "Drag'em In the River" is what made Juvenile join Cash Money. Juvenile said Mannie Fresh was the only reason he joined. Mannie later uses the same beat on "Set It Off"

When Soulja Slim got out of jail, Master P wanted him to go at Cash Money but he refused because him and B.G. go way back and he eventually left the label.

Kurupt was originally in "Still Ballin'" but his verse was replaced by an added Trick Daddy verse. ^^^^true I have it^^

Bizzy Bone was a foster child adopted by Layzie's family

Some say that Eazy E actually ****** over Bone in their deal. At the beginning of "Schizophrenic", Bizzy Bone can be heard in the backround saying that someone owe him a lot of money if you listen carefully.

ja rule f/ ashanti "always on time" was written for ja's wife
she found out about his relationship w/ karrine "super-head" steffans
she wrote a "dear john" letter,took the keys to his mercedes benz and cut up his leather interior.

-aisha ja rule's wife seen "super-head" at a casino in new jersey and "rushed" her but the scuffle was broken up by ja himself

the west coast confrence headed by snoop happened because 50 "dismissed"
game from g-unit.

-when snoop heard about the dismissal he was in London and he went on a radio station and said "that's wrong im ridin w/ my lil homie game we gotta bring the west back" a month later the rest was history.

suge knight injured his ankle while in prison in 2001 suge says it was from playing basketball snoop says it was from getting his @#%$ whooped in a prison riot.

-snoop also said that suge was "scared" to go to level 4 while in the prison (whatever that means).

nas did that track "pledge" with murder inc. because he had an arrangement with kenneth "supreme" mcgruff it had nothing to do with ja or irv nas never had intentions on signing with murder inc.

model/actor vida guerra stepped on big puns injured toe during a video shoot and got her @#%$ cussed out and removed from the set.

-big pun got fat joe's face tattoed on his fist before he died

charli baltimore,pun,and fat joe thought of doing a whole rap album in spanish prior to pun's death.

the oakland show for anger manangement was cancelled (gee i wonder why that happened)

-cassidy has been known to sleep in the studio for days on end with out eating or bathing in order to finish recording on time

tupac didn't have a sexual relationship w/ faith evans he only said it out of spite.

biggie was asked to take faith home after a recording session her car was in the shop the rest is history.

faith admitted in a "round-about" manner she was sniffing coke when she was pulled over by police in georgia

jermaine dupri's dad was/is an executive at capitol records.

while shopping for a deal at capitol records kanye west began "talking ****" about jermaine dupri not knowing that was jd's dad he was talking to

that is part of how the j.d. vs. kanye beef kicked off.

j.d. once did an interview with source which he said he was better than
dre and timbaland that is why the dre + eminem vs. j.d. beef kicked up

j.d. was going to sign a cuban rapper(i forget his name) to so so def who had won the 106&park freestyle friday but j.d. changed his mind.

the rapper put out a diss calling j.d. a kiddie-lover and got no response back

mikkey formerly of cash money said that the requirement for being on C.M.R. was you have to get tats on your forearms and neck.

baby "birdman" never put out mikkey album after 2 years on the label so he left and recorded a diss to baby saying he was ****sexual.

the diss was repertedly played on new orleans radio stations back to back to back when it first ripped.

lil mo now on cash money records has tatt's all over her neck and fore-arms

lil mo was once hit in the with a 40oz. beer bottle at a concert that's the reason why she wears her hair covering her fore-head.

tupac and thug life had a concert in milwaukee which pac stopped the show and said "what i tell you mother****ers about killing them babies?" the crowd booed pac and began throwing tomatoes at him pac went back stage and got his baseball bat members of thug-life pulled out their pistols and encouraged members from the crowd to come to the stage.

The D.O.C's (Hip Hop classic) album "No One Can Do It Better" is platinum certified....

In the original 'All About the Benjamins" video, Biggie's verse wasnt even put in...

they had a tap dance sequence with Puffy dancing against the Coca-Cola guy... the ***** was really long... but it was interesting....

lil wayne never said sware words on any of his tracks (except "**** the world" from the block is hot) prior to him turning 18 that was a stipulation in his contract his mom made.

Krs One goes to a pshychic in san diego on 5th and Broadway named Nancy at European Tea Leaf Pshychic.

she once told krs one his son was bringing bad spirits to his home so he bought his son an apartment and qurantined him.

on the "Armagedon" track on bone thugs -n- harmony's Art of war cd before pac's vers bizzy bone can heard saying "HE'S ALIVE HE'S ALIVE" in the background.

mike jones a&r team told him not to say give out his phone number or say his name repeatedly but his grandmother told him to do it she had a vision of him doing such.

dj quik was shot in the foot while promoting his mixtape in a compton crip neighborhood with red shoes on.

micheal jackson is the most sampled artist in terms of hip-hop el debarge is running a close second.

- souljah slim kicked his heroin addiction cold turkey.

RZA was charged of attempted murder and represented himself without a lawyer back in 91.

back in 94, the cops raided 36 Chambers studio and arrested Ol' Dirty & inspectah Deck. I don't know the reasons.

The cover of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... was the first time Ghostface had appeared in a photograph without a mask.

The first album on Wu-Tang Records was supposed to be "Nothing New under The Sun" by Sunz Of Man. It was supposed to come out back in 1997 but they started all over again and released "The Last Shall Be First" instead in 1998.

On Bobby Digital's Digital Bullet, The RZA is incorrectly credited as the producer for track #4 "It Must Be Bobby". That track was produced by Mathematics.

u-god was kicked off alot of tracks cuz rza thought his lyrics just wasnt cuttin it..[wu-tang manual].

flavor flav is rza's distant cousin.

Ghostface was shot in the neck...he talks about it in one of the songs off of the Only Built for Cuban Linx (Can it be so simple remix)...and Cappadonna didn't teach Deck how to rhyme...he taught U-God, who used to be Cappa's beatbox DJ....

the hip-hop artist Houston had some kind of mental problem or sumthin and everything was a cover-up he didn't try to kill himself but that eye thing was real...i think they said he had an overdose of PCP that some1 slipped to him(he didn't kno he was takin it)
ANOTHER VERSION ^^^^^.

T.I. wrote 30% of Bow Wow's previous album...

J-Kwon mooned LA Reid at an audition when he was on his come-up

Jermaine Dupri used to be a back-up dancer

Young Jeezy released "Come Shop Wit' Me" in 2003.

Alicia Keys wrote two songs on Mario's debut album

Jim Jones was born to an Aruban mother and Puerto Rican father.

Notorious B.I.G. was simply known as "Big Chris" in his Bedford Stuyvesant neighbourhood.

Mobb Deep's Quiet storm track was meant for Prodigy's Solo Album HNIC which was to be released after the Murda Muzik album, but instead they kept it for Mobb Deep Album.

When havoc was producing a beat of biggies 2nd album, he lost the beat and had to make another (he said in the scratch magazine (W/Lil Jon Cover) back then he didnt save his beats on disc).

The thing that sounds like a flute in Kanye West - Jesus Walks, Is actually vocals by John Legend.

Tyrese hit Sisqo for coming on to him in a studio.

Kelis is NOT 23 she's 28...You can even look it up yourselves, she graduated from her high school class of '92

Loon has a male lover. Yes. Mr. Loon prefers to be on the bottom and hopes this secret never gets out. > > > >The same goes for Farnsworth Bentley, but you already knew that...

Mya gets around. Ever wonder why such a pretty girl is single in the industry...well hold on to your hats for this cause here's her "hit" list...Jay-Z, Damon Dash, Sisqo, 50 Cent, Just Blaze, Silk tha Shocker, and Lil X (the video director)....I hear she stooped even lower and has added Lil' John to the list.

Wingo from Jagged Edge is a weed addict, he loves strip joints and taking exstacy. His shower has hair all in it and he is having sex with his cleaning lady/interior decorator, who is 40 years old.

Tyrese has white bumps on his d*ck. A female voluntarily told me she had sex with him and saw it.

styles p was jumped by kurupt and his people out there on the west coast.

Couple people who got robbed in England most in London;

Ja Rule got his Avirex stolen by a 15 year old and he still rock's it to this day.
Akon got robbed on a video shoot.

Also I heard Game got beaten the ***** out of him in Manchester.

I'm pretty sure it is bull****, but you never know. Apparently the guy said to Game "You're in my hood now". Game reponded "I respect that, but yo I'm from Compton", to which the guy responded "**** Compton". The Game then tried to swing, and then got swiftly dealt with by the guy. I was laughing when I was told this. It was so amusing to even picture it, especially as the guy that supposedly banged up The Game was like 5'5"/5'7" and stocky. The guy was about 17 years old.

Loaded Lux Brother robbed Murder Mook and his brother after hearing mook was talking **** about loaded lux around harlem saying " he won the smack battle".

-Peter Gunz caught 3 bodies 2 years ago in the bronx

- a former friend of eminem in highschool claims em was a little raciest towars blacks and hispanics for how they treated him.

- Cam'ron once weighed 340 cause he went into a lil depression for getting dropped. The he got a ulcer or a somthing which made him drop alot of weight later he signed to rocafella.

Nas cuzin is a well know crip in nyc who has status

Nas did a song with 50 cent 3 1/2 years ago and nas helped 50 write his verse
^^^they did 2 actually they r on the gangster and a gentleman mixtape.

Chris Webber is a Secret Producer. He does alot of beats for rappers and other artist but goes under a other name. Makes you wonder.

- Jim Jones Broke his arm in a fight with a rapper few years back. The rapper said that jim jones needs to fix his hair up. <<< im not sure if this is true but i read it in a interview a while back

Skillz ghostwrites for damn near everyone

Jay-Z never got slapped by Juelz or Jim Jones

Cory Gunz ghost vote that verse for shaq dissin skillz. Cory did it for the shaq money.

- 2pac almost shot some young kids in his house with a M-16 .lol i saw this on a dvd
^^I think its was the outlawz and I think it was wit ak 47.

Saigon has been in and out of jail mostly his whole life.

- Ghost Face fu*ked up mase for talking ****

- Cam'ron and lil cease had a one on one fight in bad boy offices.

- Cam'ron is half black and half Panamanian

- Cam'ron owned a liquir store with his mother

- Cam'ron went to texas state college to play basketball. Him and mase dreamed to make it into the nba.

-Murder Mook was a star high school player who had a scholarship before getting into rap.

Some People in the game that have alot of RESPECT really have ghost writers . I'l let you figure it out.

Papoose was gonna slap Dj Klay slay outside of hot 97 cause dj klay slay wasnt giving him a chance to listen to some of his stuff. Papoose ran up on klay slay real mad and kay slay said " you know what im gonna take your demo but if you not hot im coming back to look for you so i can **** you up my self for wasteing my time". That same night klay slay called up papoose and signed him the very next day cause the **** was fire.

Tru Life robbed prodigy in a studio cause prodigy used a verse that was suppose to be on tru life's album.

Fat Joe was moving most of the crack in the bronx in the late 80's

Lotta rapper's running to BMF for protection, including Jadakiss and Fab.

I heard 50 doesn't even smoke weed. He was chillen with the Bravehearts in the studio and everybody was smokin. they passed it to to 50 and 50 said he was aigh. so Jungle slapped him and everybody laughed at him.^^^^true^^^^

Soulja Slim And Wacko (UTP) Are Half-Brothers

my neighbor who lives down the road has a mansion in Glen Gardner,NJ. He told me that 50 stopped by the mansion to see what he thought about it and offered him 5.5 million for it.The guy which im not going to mention his name, because its not important denied him.Then 50 turned around and bought his house in CT.

Guerilla black aint from Compton, he put out an album a couple years ago from Tennessee or Mississippi or somewhere like that under a different name.

He was completely redone and manufactured as this big Compton O.G. when he's not even from there...

Bravehearts beat the ***** outta some rappers for talkin bad bout ill will, this includes lake

tru life stuck up infamous mobb when they was in the studio not mobb

havoc can walk around qb without protection off the strength of his dead bro killa black.

Mc hammer blew like 10k lookin for someone in some helicopters cuz they killed his fam

Fat Joe got the nickname Joey Crack because back in his school days when his teacher called on him to write somehting on the chalk board, his *** crack used to show when he did it, and the nickname stuck with him. He said it in Vibe Magazine (the one with Faith on the front)

David Banner has a Masters degree in Education, he went to a HBC

The ******** Boys Have Left Lil Jon Over Not Getting Paid By TvT and blaming him.

The last time Tony Yayo was incarcirated he was in protective custody(pc) due to his affiliation with Curtis Jackson and their onging beef with Murder Inc. Tony's lawyer thought this would minimize his chances of conflict and inevitably doing more time. Bernard (yayo) was called a model prisoner...and even become a trustee and allowed certain privledges. Him like 50, who did a jail bid....was NOT IN POPULATION.

The jackin that happen at Soul Assassin Studio was Tru Life boys.... cuz Mobb deep boys where there cuz Tru Life paid mobb deep to feat on a song of Tru Life and mobb deep use thet verse they used for Tru Life and put it out on a soundtrack to Any Given Sunday before Tru Life album came out...Tru Life was pissed

Eminem has an unrealsed diss to Suge Knight

Killah Preist had babys with Amils (Roc-a-Fella Artist)

Eminem talks about Suge Knight on "Like Toy Soldiers"

"I went through my whole career without ever mentionin {Suge}
And that was just out of respect, for not runnin my mouth"

Jay-Z and GZA had a battle GZA won

kadafi member of Outlawz was killed by Napoleon cousin, they got into an fight outside a friend home where napoleon cousin shot him in the head...Napoleon cousin is in jail till this day and also the reason Fatal left the group because the rest of the Outlawz forgive napoleon cousin(TRUE FACT!)

Week before 2pac died, he got into a fight with Fatal becourse he took pac's car out and crashed it, 2pac sent him back to jersey

2pac told Outlawz not to sign to Death Row many times, after pac's death Outlawz sign to Death Row another reason why fatal left because pac told them not to

2pac beef with Snoop started when Snoop question pac about who he was dissin not to invole everyone into his beef

2pac was a big fan of Wu-Tang and wanted to work with the whole clan

2pac called Dru Ha (CEO of Duck Down Records) and ask the whole boot camp clik to come to LA to make an album

Juelz Santana has a thing for Ciara, yes this is 100% true...these words came out of his mouth today on 106 & Park....and it looks like he really meant it

when mase was performing at a westwood show in london he had to leave the stage because the crowd started chanting Wu tang this is a fact I was there

the first epmd album was recorded in 3 hours

The Game was originally discovered at a talent showcase by SF Bay Area producer JT the Bigga Figga, who immediately signed him to his GetLow/BlackWallStreet Label. When The Game left JT to be signed by Dr. Dre and join G-Unit he began using the BlackWallStreet label and name as if it was his own company. JT responded by witholding the release of the Game's first album (Untold Story) until he had already been promoted by Aftermath and Dr. Dre. He released it once Game became popular and compiled ANOTHER album (without Game's permission but sound under contract) showing Game on the cover as he had looked before signing to Aftermath (no tattoos). JT made hundreds of thousands capitalizing on Aftermaths promotion in this way and marketing Game's material late...Game got an estimated $25,000 for BOTH albums.

Don't know if this was posted but, supposedly there was a legendary battle at a Canibus concert. The WU vs Canibus.. Straight acapella freestyle, like them old school ciphers. Canibus ripped all of the wu except GZA & Killah Priest. Canibus defeated GZA but he didn't OWN him. Now, Killah Priest freestyled and about 8 minutes into the *****, Canibus threw in the towel and Killah still kept on rapping. There is no audio of this, and supposedly GZA spoke on this in some interview.

Blinky Blink broke a table over Canibus's head

will smith aka the fresh prince turned down the matrix to be in wild wild west

Jay Z in fact did lose 92 bricks. but he got it all back with A1. 10,000*92=92,0000

Eric B. DID NOT do the scratching (or the beats) for the Paid In Full album.

It IS true that Freddy Foxx was supposed to be the MC that Eric B picked but he bounced before the meeting because Eric B was running late and Freddy thought that the dude that set up the meeting was bull****ing him about the situation.

Freddy has admitted this quite a few times in radio interviews and has told me this himself.

Rakim and I have been cool for quiet a while and we have also toured together. Rakim is a jazz musician (believe it or not, I believe he plays sax) and this is why his is musically inclined. Most great innovators in rap have this in common. (Grandmixer DSt - of "Rockit" fame- was and is an accomplished drummer.)

Rah, did the scratching and alot of the production. He even mouthed the beat to My Melody for Marley Marl (who was actually laughing at Rakim while he was doing vocals for his first album because he thought Rah was "wack!")

Oh yeah, Teddy Riley did the beat for "The Show" by Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew.

YES Rakim did the scratching on Paid in Full-confirmed by Johnny Juice from Public Enemy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember seeing Eric B and Rakim perform Paid in Full on Top of The Pops - the only reason I remember it was because Eric B knocked the arm off the turntable.

-I would see him just standing there literally behind the turntables and didnt even pretend to scratch. I knew the jig was up then.

A friend of mine swore he saw Rakim snorting cocaine at a party in DC back in da early 90's. When I told him Rakim was a Five Percenter he was shocked.

Terminator X didn't perform those crazy cuts on the classic Public Enemy albums
Terminator's caught--can he get a witness?
Hell no he can't get a witness. We give props to Terminator for being the world's only mute DJ and for making wraparound granny shades seem hardcore. And he was also a fantastic tour DJ. But those mind-warping scratches on the early PE albums? It wasn't the "norm" for Terminator to do those cuts. (Ha ha ha! Get it? His real name is Norman!) In a strange case of brownwashing, PE was 2 black, 2 strong, and 2 ashamed to admit that a Puerto Rican turntable wizard was the one speaking with his hands. The truth is, hardcore B-boy and scratch guru Johnny "Juice" Rosado (as in "Juice on the loose--electric wire") was the guy transforming his ass off, adding the crazy-ass tags and throw-ups to the Bomb Squad's famed wall of sound. Even the "Terminator X Getaway" version of "You're Gonna Get Yours" is a horrible misnomer: The remix, ill cuts and all, was done by Juice. Get the whole story fresh-squeezed from Johnny right here.

Dr. Dre doesn't make his own beats
True, but the sound is Still D.R.E.
Has anybody else noticed this cycle yet? People work with Dre, enjoy success. Dre gets tired of the bull**** and moves on to the next thing. People aren't so successful anymore and suddenly hate Dre and claim they, not the Doctor, did all the work. Then they go hug up with Suge and Benzino and whoever else regularly throws a "Dr. Dre Is a Big Stupid Poopyface" party. Dre has never ducked the fact that he has coworkers in the studio who contribute heavily to his material. But none of that **** matters because at the end of the day, those studio noodlings ain't **** without the diggy diggy Doc. Suckaz make beats; Dre makes songs and puts his sonic stamp on everything. If that ain't a producer, then you better go dis Quincy Jones, newjack.

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony bit their whole steez from Freestyle Fellowship
Sure, why not?
Actually, the Three-6 Mafia would have you believe that they were the ones being bitten by the Boners, but since when has Three-Six Mafia mattered to anybody anywhere? Style-biting is generally pretty open to interpretation, but who else but the Fellowship was busting that hyperfast, sing-songy steez back then? Nobody, that's who. At least nobody of any consequence. So how did a bunch of stoners with bad perms from Cleveland come to bite everybody's favorite L.A. backpackers? We're guessing the Good Life Cafe, home to many a Fellowship rhyme workout, is the missing link. Lots of heavyweights outside of your typical gangstafied artsy-fartsy Project Blowed soaked up the Good Life. Ice Cube, for example, was a regular spectator. So why wouldn't Cube's ol' buddy Eazy-E take his latest wick-wack proteges to the same spot to soak up some knowledge? Granted, even the corniest Blowedian wouldn't come with something as corny as that harmonized "bonebonebonebone, bone, booooooone" ****, but the similarities are too close for comfort. And Abstract Tribe Unique's "L.A. Styles Back," a not-too-thinly veiled dig at some g-ed up doo-wopping biters, backs up the idea. Besides, Self Jupiter could singlehandedly whip all the Bone Scrubs' asses, so whatever he says goes in this argument.

The D.O.C. used to ghostwrite for Easy E and Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre doesn’t write his lyrics but he produces most of it.

Flavor Flav's cousins with ODB, RZA, GZA and LL Cool J...the force is strong in that clan.
^^^TRUE he said that on Flavor of Love show and you can view his open discussion about his family roots on VH1...his mother was also present during the discussion

Ghostface knocked out Mase for burning a Wu Tang flag

During the beginning of their rapper/producer relationship, Prodigy refused to hang out and converse with The Alchemist unless they were in the studio recording music. For over two years, Prodigy believed The Alchemist was an undercover agent working for the FBI.

• Big L's murder wasn't a case of mistaken identity. The shooters were after his brother, and since he was incarcerated, they decided to go after L instead. RIP.

• X-Raided is the first rapper in history to have his lyrics used against him in court. X-Raided also has released several albums while serving his sentence, a few to which have been recorded using equipment that is not allowed in prison. No one knows how he obtained the equipment.

• Cormega was known in Queensbridge for walking the streets with a Sterling 9mm SMG. When he'd spot squad cars cruising without backup, he'd flash them and send them driving away in the opposite direction.

• Jay-Z was not the person who signed Kanye West to Rocafella. It was actually Dame Dash, who signed him after hearing the song entitled, "Wow". You can find the song on youtube.

• When 2Pac was locked up at Riker's, E Money Bags and Nas visited him often and made road trips to supply him with weed. E Money Bags was murdered soon after in a retaliation hit for the death of Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff's right hand man, whom E Money bags had murdered some times before.

• Fat Joe used to write graffiti in the BX before he became a rap star. His tag was "CRACK".

• KRS-One also was a graffiti writer before rapping, under the same alias. "KRS ONE"

• Chino XL, DMX, and Nas are the only rappers to diss 2Pac by name.

• While touring the United States, the DEA trailed and eventually raided Immortal Technique and his crew in their hotel rooms, only to find nothing. Immortal Technique claims that they are still following him to this day.

• Jay-Z asked Nas to record a verse for 'Dead Presidents' on his debut album. Nas refused. Jay-Z later asked Nas to make a cameo in the video even though he refused to record a verse, because Jay had sampled his voice for the chorus. Again, Nas refused. According to some, this has happened for every Jay-Z solo up until The Blueprint.

• Killah Priest's album Heavy Mental was heavily laced with subtle references to psychadelic substances. The best example for this being on the last verse of the song 'Tai Chi'.

• Rappers The Holocaust and 9th Prince had a bloody fight in Times Square during the recording of Dirty Weaponry. Although 9th Prince is almost twice Holocaust's size, many claim that Holocaust not only beat 9th, but embarrassed him to the point that 9th no longer wanted to pursue a friendship with him. They stopped recording music together after that incident, but claim they are both past the beef.

• Kool Keith, Cage, and Scarface have all, at one point or another been institutionalized in mental health facilities.

• During the height of Mobb Deep's career, they would get booed out of their own shows on the East Coast by devout 2Pac fans. One particular show in North Carolina had to be shut down because the crowd was overriding the sound of the speakers with "Makaveli" chants.

• Mos Def never played outside as a child.

• According to Kelis, Nas had his first encounter with Marijuana at four years old.

• Cormega accused Nas of being a coward because he did not want to join Cormega in seeking revenge on the murderer of their close friend, Ill Will.

• Necro and Ill Bill grew up in the Glenwood Projects of Brooklyn. They were constantly getting into scuffles because neither refused to back down from a fight. Necro also allegedly fought a "Made Man" belonging to a local mafia in Brooklyn when he was very young, raising his credentials amongst Blacks and the other Italians in the hood who always gave him trouble for being Jewish.

• The Notorious B.I.G. once claimed that RA the Rugged Man was a better rapper than himself.

• When U-God and Raekwon were playing at Cappadonna's house as young children, U-God brandished a gun he had and pointed it at Raekwon. Raekwon told him not to play like that, and as soon as U-God focused the aim away from Rae, the pistol went off, shattering a window.

• Jacques Agnant, an alleged member of New York's crime syndicate, the "Black Mafia" was responsible for introducing 2Pac to the woman who accused him of rape. What makes this interesting is that the Black Mafia are the organization that allegedly put up money to jump start Bad Boy records. After 2Pac refused to sign with Bad Boy to please the Black Mafia, he was set up for rape, and later shot at the Quad Studios in New York. Pac believed Biggie and Puff both knew about the plot, but out of fear for their own lives kept quiet.

Имаше една история,която нещо не я откривам,когато ODB и LL Cool J били в звукозаписното студио на J,а Ol Dirty бил толкова пиян и надрусан,че се изпикал на наградите му "Grammy"... :mrgreen:
ivan56 написа:Когато се говори за Украйна удобно винаги се слага период около 17-18 в украинци по тези места е имало още от 10 в. Историята им е доста сходна с нашата дълги периоди са били под шапката на някой но това не значи че няма такава държава

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

Малко известни факти...

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 19 яну 2019 21:48

Master P, Ma$e, and Cam'Ron all had a chance to go to the NBA

Nelly had a chance to be in the MLB

Biggie, Jay-Z, and Busta Rhymes went to the same highschool in Brooklyn

Kurupt got his deal for death row after he battled Snoop in the street... (right after Deep Cover came out) Snoop introduced him to Dre and at Dre's home, he had to freestyle... if dre wasn't impressed, he was getting tossed in the pool...

Chino XL is a member of MENSA

Q-Tip wrote Phife Dawg's rhymes on People's Instictive Travels on the Paths of Rhythm...

E-40 Created The Terms "O Boy","Pop Ya Collar","Fasho" and The Fa Shizzle's.. Also Get Low Was nationally recognized due to the song by Lil Jon and Ying Yang but The Bay Has Been Using it for years. The Term Wanksta was around Long Before 50 Cent Made his song

Sauce money wrote puffys "ill be missing you"

Cormega witness his mother die when he was just a little boy. She was shot dead infront of him

Rahzel and Grandmaster Flash are cousins

Canibus admitted that he had never smoked marijuana in his life. (Courtesy of Rolling Stones - November 13, 2002)

Immortal Technique was born in a military base.

50 Cent lived on the same street as Ja Rule

Biggie visited 2Pac in hospital after the 94 shooting

There was a Hip Hop album with the title "The Black Album" which was made by Producer No ID

Young Buck of G-Unit has a album out already....b4 UTP he made a album with some kid named D-Tay...this was like 2000.

Pharoahe Monch used to be real fat, he also has Asthma

Nas wrote NY State Of Mind when he was 17

Suge was the DOC and Bobby Brown's bodyguard. He got the ends and outs of the music buisness from DOC

Yeah Ashanti is in the "MC's Act Like They Don't Know" video

at one point, every single rap label warned their artists: "never publicly mention the Wu tang"

Ghostface beat up Mase causing him to have his jaw wired.

Jayz and Busta Rhymes attended the same high school and once battled in a hallway (Busta Rhymes lost and he was an upper classmen)

jemaine dupri was the youngest producer ever to go platinum

Eazy E had dinner with george bush

snoop dogg went to school with camron diaz

Esham, a pioneer in horrorcore rap in detroit, wrote some of the most vicious diss tracks to eminem....response was Bizzare sending Esham to the hospital with a ruptured eyeball, a mild concussion and loss of hearin in his left ear...

We all know The Notorious B.I.G. was killed in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. But, ironically, Biggie shouldn't have been in L.A. that weekend. Big, who'd been in L.A. since early February '97 promoting his 'Life After Death' album, was supposed to hop a flight to London on Friday, March 7, 1997, to continue his promotional junket. Biggie canceled his flight, and chose to remain in L.A. that weekend. He enjoyed the sunshine too much, and didn't want to leave it behind to go to an overcast London. Plus, he disliked European food. It may seem trite, but it's true. If Biggie had gotten on that flight on March 7th, he might still be with us.

mase had a million dollar contract (I think he was the first rapper, to get that).

Kool Keith & DMX used to collects bugs.

Dmx used to stand for "Divine Master of the unknown" (he should had kept that meaning)

Krazyzie Bone is a Jehovah Witness

Dre didnt like Snoop's raps, when he first heard them.

Just blaze got into producing, mostly to buy videogames.

LL cool j wanted to do a song with odb. But when odb got to the studio. He rip off one of LL's plaque & pissed on it. Which made LL mad & got sercuity on him.

mc hammer dissed redman in one of his song.

dmx first thought Biggie was soft. Since, he saw Big did somethin real stupid in the studio

Bad Azz was Snoop's ghostwriter.

Ras Kass use to battle Snoop in High School

Ras Kass's baby mother is recording artist Teedra Moses who he helped get a deal

Lil Kim was at one time pregnant by BIG but had a miscarriage. She also use to transport drugs on the bus system for him

Da Brat was the first female Hip Hop artist to go platinum

Immortal Technique battled Poster Boy on 106 and Park and lost. Immortal Technique who use to battle in all of the underground battle circuits also battled Slug from Atmosphere and a few other well known underground battle mcs.

After Chino XL recorded the track 3 to the Dome for Sway and Tech with him, Kool G Rap and Kane, Kool G threw away his rhymes and Chino went into the trash and took the crumpled out rhyme out and kept it because he was such a big fan of Kool G.

Ghostface use to wear a mask earlier in the Wu's career because he was really on the run from the police and took off the mask once his name got cleared.

The original version of Interview with A Vampire written by Ras Kass was about a 12 minute song and was chopped down to the 7 minute song recorded on Rasasssination.

There is a long list of rappers who are not from or even raised in the areas they claim as rap artists.....to name some from what I know:

Prodigy is not from QB originally

Xzibit is not from L.A., he moved there to pursue a career from N. Mexico

Mailk from Illegal (appeared on Pump Pump on Snoop's Doggystlye) was from S.C. but claimed L.A.

UGK is not from Houston, they are from Port Arthur Texas

DOC as already said was from Dallas

Canibus is not from Jerzey like he originally claimed, but has lived in various places from Canada to Atlanta because of his family moving around.

DJ Premier is not from NY, he is from Dallas Texas

Ice T use to be a REAL street pimp and hustler at one time before becoming a rapper.

MC Hammer had to be restrained by Russell Simmons because he was going to attempt to beat down MC Serch after giving him the Gas Face on the song Gas Face.

Q-Tip and Janet Jackson have had a love interest in a long time, but remain friends. That is why Q-tip got the part as her slain boyfriend in Poetic Justice.

In Poetic Justice...2pac was supposed to have an extensice sex scene with Janet Jackson, but it was not shot when Pac refused to get an HIV test

Puffy directed Outkast's Player's Ball and Southernplayalisticadillac***** videos

Nore did time for murder when he was a juvenile.

Bizzie Bone and his siblings were molested repeatedly by their stepfather, and were kidnapped by him when their mother left him, which he says sparked his wild drug habit. Bizzie Bone also claims to have never tried eX, and claims that he was pressured into doing a verse on "Ectasy".

Snoop named "The Chronic". Dre didn't start smoking weed until he met Snoop, contrary to popular belief, he wasn't lying when he said "I don't smoke weed or cess", because at the time he didn't.

keith murray and prodigy had a physical altercation about 5 years ago.

nas dropped out of school in the 7th grade.

The Fugees used to open up for Nas before either of them really blew up... (right after Illmatic)

You know that Biggie and Nas were hyped in 94 as the saviors of NY. Well supposedly they were on some tour and Nas began freestyling while they were drunk or something. Biggie fell asleep and then woke up and Nas was still going!

After recording Ready To Die Big learned to keep his lines in his head without writing them. This was a technique he taught Jay while Jay was doing Reasonable Doubt, then Jay eventually taught Ja Rule. None of them actually write lyrics.

When Big was doing "Notorious Thugs" he wanted to practice his Bone Thugs-ish flow without being embarassed so he sent everyone out of the room while he practiced by himself...

Big wrote all the lyrics for Junior Mafia's Consipracy minus a couple Lil Kim verses....

Nas, Jay and Mad Skillz were known in the early-to-mid-90s as the industries biggest ghostwriters....

Mos Def was originally on BET's Teen Summit

That Order Of Protection against Murder Inc from 50 does exist but it wasn't 50 who asked for it, it was court mandated. Supposedly they didn't even have to tell 50 they had made it, so he truly may have never known.

Ron Artest grew up in the same Queensbridge housing projects that Nas, MC Shan, Havoc, and others did. If you look for him you can see him in various QB-related artists' videos.

After Nature's "Nas Is Not" single began circulating, Nature was reportedly beat down by Nas' brother Jungle and his friends...

Supposedly Jungle and Lake also got Prodigy his chain back after he had been robbed...

Also supposedly, Fat Joe and Big Pun had developed a rivalry with Jay Z way back in 98. They supposedly got into it at a club and Pun smashed a bottle of champagne or some wine over Jay's head...

The Neptunes used to ghostproduce for Teddy Riley, they produced SWV's "Right Here" with Pharrell singing backup vocals

Missy was in another group on Devante's label called Sista, they had a song on the Dangerous Minds Soundtrack....

Angie Stone was Signed to Sugar Hill records as a rapper

.Nas was suppose to be on "CAN I LIVE PT 1" by Jay-z....Nas didnt show up at **** minute and Reasonable Doubt had was deadlined for the Next day....So Jayz had to hurry up and WRITE the 2nd Verse of it in 20 minutes and record it by himslef....Alot of people say this was the begining of a long standing fued

NAS wrote "MIAMI" for Will Smith

2Pac was ready to sign Big Daddy Kane to his label Makaveli Records.

2Pac took ballet.

AZ was in one of Jay-Z's videos.

It is rumored that Baby had Cash Money Artist Yella Boy killed after he pistol wiped Baby.

Mannie Fresh been DJing since 1987, him, Mia X, and KLC and a crew called NYC Inc.

Lil Wayne was signed to CMR at the age of 10, and him and BG(than called Lil Doogie) was in a group called the B.G.'z. Than he shot accidently himself than his daddy died so he layed off the mic for a minute.

BG been using heroin since the age of 15.

Juvenile wasnt signed to CMR until 97. Actually, BG was supposed to be the first artist to drop from CMR when they went national, but BG went to jail so the dropped Juvenile first.

Baby owns a portion of the Magnolia projects, he lets everyone there live rent free. True Story! Most of the project has been torn down.

Hot Boy's first album "Get it How U Live" sold 300K locally.

Lil Wayne ghostwrote for Bow Wow before.

Master P fucced alot of artist by giving the m one album contracts with no royalties. Just one small lump sum at the contract signing.

Juvenile is actually in is mid 30's.

Baby is the legal gaurdian of Lil Wayne

ESCAPE" by Whodini was the first Hip-Hop platinum selling album 1984

"The BREAKS" by Kurtis Blow was the first hip-hop Gold single

Chuck D declined an offer from Def Jam cause he said he was to old to rap.

Big Daddy Kane while in High School challenged Kool Moe Dee in a battle but Moe Dee refused him.

Roxanne shante asked Moe Dee to ghost write her a battle rhyme against MC LYTE

Prince Paul producer for Tribe called quest started the s*** writting for hiphop albums.

Teddy Riley produced "The Show" for doug e fresh and slick rick

Scarface, Bushwick and willie D are not the Original Ghetto Boys.

Marley Marl brung producers to the forefront as superstars in hip-hop

Melle Mel was the mc on Chaka khans "I feel for you"

The MESSAGE went Gold in 21 days

In 1983, Darren "Buffy, the Human Beat Box" Robinson won a talent contest at Radio City Music Hall thanks to his talent for using his mouth to recreate Hip Hop rhythms and a variety of sound effects. News spread, and Beatboxing was brought to a wide audience. Buffy was followed by Doug E Fresh

Holocaust/Warcloud (from the Black Knights) got kicked out of Wu-Tang's westcoast group The Black Kinghts cause he beat up RZA's brother (9th Prince from Killarmy)

The intro to Can It Be All So Simple was a real incident.Ghost did get shot.

ODB got shot in the stomach in Brooklyn for tryin' to rob someone.(look at the scar on his stomach in his old video)

Raekwon,Meth,Ghost,Nas,AZ All talk that 5% God Body stuff and all sniff coke or had done it in the past.

JD (Dupri) wash already rich...spoiled lil' down-syndrone lookin' muthaf....

Cash Money was actually Ja Rule's click name

Busy Bee looks like Mos Def

LL Cool J & Rakim use to hang with big drug dealers in Harlem such as Rich Porter & Alpo (check the F.E.D.S magazine)

Common was in a gang...the 4 Corner Hustler's which is Pepo like VL's

Twista & Crucial Conflict are also gang members

DJ Pooh (from the 1st Friday movie) was out way back in the 80's with King T

a Wu-Tang Clan member girlfriend song the chrous on Cher Che La Ghost

Power from the Wu-Tang camp gave them money to record they demo.He was a big drug dealer hence the name Supreme Team.

Mystikal is near 40 and was in the Gulf War in the 90's (a real No Limit soilder)

Cash Money Records got they "start up money" from heroine sells.Baby & Slim's brother is in jail from that (F.E.D.S magazine)

Trick Daddy 1st rapped wit Luke on a song called "Scarred" then 10 years later got scarred in Detroit by rapper Trick Trick for takin' his name he say.

Vinnie of Naughty By Nature is first cousins with Mike Tyson

The D.O.C. is from Dallas

Tupac proposed marriage to Jada Pinkett and they went to high school together

Mos Def was an actor before he was a rapper

Only a few MCs wrote their own rhymes in NWA.

Masta Killa punched a reporter for making fun of Wu.

Redman and Dead Prez graduated from college.

Before GZA, ODB had the name "Genius." This was way before GZA's 91 debut.

Members of Onyx were barbers before they became rappers.

RZA was charged with murder before 36 Chambers. He was released from lack of evidence

Kool Keith was in the hospital for mentally ill

Supernatural, the incredible freestyle master lost a battle with C-Rayz Walz

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

pill
Контакти:

Мнениеот pill » 20 яну 2019 11:24

Всички са агенти, тва ли става ясно??? Това ти казах и оня път. Целта им е да промиват главите на гето откачалките, които да се избиват и да разпространяват наркотици.
“Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”

https://youtu.be/6kARhdu_yqk

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

!

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 20 яну 2019 12:29

pill написа:Всички са агенти, тва ли става ясно??? Това ти казах и оня път. Целта им е да промиват главите на гето откачалките, които да се избиват и да разпространяват наркотици.

Имаше и други неща,но не мога да ги открия.Аз го четох това гениално писание,преди доста години и буквално се скъсах от смях.Излиза,че рапърите са изключително тъпо племе...не,че е някаква изненада !
А 50 Cent се оказва,че е ебахти мишкаря... :mrgreen:

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

pill
Контакти:

Мнениеот pill » 20 яну 2019 15:11

То не са само рапърите. На страшно много музиканти, спортисти, актьори и т.н. бащите им са били в армията на САЩ. Шак даже не веднъж е говорил, че е бил изживял тежко детство, а баща му е бил военен. Тва знаеш ли го .. :Д

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYceP4vfKlE[/youtube]

Смисъл тва за мене не е нормално човек.. минута и половина стои така и никой не го отчита :Д:Д:Д

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

Shaq

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 20 яну 2019 17:50

Глупости...Според мен това са му поредните маймунджилъци,които прави в Inside the NBA.Не му е за пръв път,няма и да му е за последен...
А тази презумпция за бащите е основателна.Във Виетнам голяма част от войниците са били на хероин,защото просто не могат да преживеят ужаса от военните действия.А и дори да не взима наркотици,бойното поле е достатъчна травма.Представи си да се върне баща ти след една-две години и да не можеш да го познаеш,понеже е като зомбиран...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2cPuwpqTg&t=214s&app=desktop[/youtube]

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

pill
Контакти:

Мнениеот pill » 20 яну 2019 19:18

Прави впечатление, защото никой не го отразява цяла минута, а тия двамата с Баркли по принцип се ядат нон-стоп. Като невидим им е.. :)

pill
Контакти:

Мнениеот pill » 20 яну 2019 20:48

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhXKfqqcfiY[/youtube] :twisted:

Потребителски аватар
Drunken_Master
Контакти:

Бате Сашо - Овцата Доли

Мнениеот Drunken_Master » 22 яну 2019 10:53

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSeQ20zcqBw&app=desktop[/youtube]

След този diss,ако съм на Единака и Деньо щях да се откажа от рап кариерата си... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#галилейеотбурГАЗ

Върни се в “Баскетбол”