Re: Юрген Клоп-фен тема

Мнениеот venomcho » 31 яну 2018 10:07

да беше го цитирал онзи ден...

Потребителски аватар
Liverpool_EC
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_EC » 19 фев 2018 16:35

Prolific Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah has revealed how Jurgen Klopp’s tactical expertise has helped get the best out of him this season.
The Egypt international has plundered 30 goals in just 36 appearances since his £36.9million move from Roma last summer.
“With the boss here, I play a little bit closer to the goal, more so than at any other club or more than any of my other coaches have asked me to,” Salah said.“So I am always in front of the goal to give me the opportunity to score. The manager is always telling me to stay close to the goal in training.“The coaches help me so much to do that and I also work hard alone after the training sessions.”

Потребителски аватар
Liverpool_EC
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_EC » 04 май 2018 02:59

Dejan Lovren saluted the brilliance of Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp.
The Croatian defender reflected on the remarkable transformation Klopp has overseen at Anfield since he took over in October 2015.
Wednesday night’s dramatic semi-final triumph over Roma ended the Reds’ 11-year wait to grace the final of Europe’s elite club competition.
“He changed many things in the club, not just the players, but things around the club, he has changed the mentality and how we think,” Lovren said.
“Everything is more positive now. Even when we sometimes don’t play good, he always finds something good and there is no negativity. He deserves this.
“It is not accidental that he already reached the final of the Champions League in 2013 with Borussia Dortmund. He has given the club pride back.
“Everyone feels that, everyone lives that. Everyone should be proud that we have a manager like him.”

Потребителски аватар
Liverpool_EC
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_EC » 09 окт 2018 01:05

Перфектния треньор за Ливърпул, за да им е готино на оптимистите и да има кого да мразят "реалистите" :lol: Човека дава на всеки по-нещо :lol: :lol:

Ще добавя и мнения на...дългогодишни фенове, както се изказа един участник в другата тема :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Munns: Three years ago today Klopp took charge of Liverpool Football Club.And what a team he has built since.
I've been lucky enough to have interviewed him on a few occasions. Such a nice bloke too.
John Burlington: 3 years ago today, Jürgen Klopp was appointed Liverpool manager. Wouldn’t change him for any other manager in the world

Liverpool_Love
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_Love » 06 ное 2018 23:52

Продължавам да вярвам на Юрген Клоп...супер емоционален и води Ливърпул със сърце, според мен ще постигне успехи съвсем скоро.

Потребителски аватар
Liverpool_EC
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_EC » 21 мар 2019 04:30

It sometimes seems as though we don’t always appreciate how fortunate we are to have Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool.
Appointing Klopp was the moment the club’s transformation really started to take shape; he isn’t just a world-class coach, he is box office, one of the greatest characters in the game and his ability to collaborate, inspire and make us dream is unique.
Liverpool will evolve and progress without Klopp one day, but right now, he is mission critical to the club.
Klopp has taken the club and its supporters on a journey since he arrived, though we are still some distance from the final destination—which will hopefully be a legacy of success and trophies, with Liverpool back where they belong at the top of the game.
But what Klopp has done above everything is to reignite hope.
He has given everyone connected with Liverpool something to believe in, players and supporters alike.
Right now, Liverpool is a destination for players once again; the culture and romance of the club has always had a pull, but Klopp has given the club the X-factor which makes Michael Edwards’ job somewhat easier.
It is all well and good pointing to the £75m Liverpool spent on Van Dijk, but his signing was more than just the money being available.
The appointment of Klopp was as big a factor in signing the Dutchman as the amount of cash itself.

an4o_321
Контакти:

Мнениеот an4o_321 » 21 мар 2019 23:17

Всички знаем, че мастурбираш на снимката от подписа ти! Ясно е от над 2 години...
Аз също харесвам Клоп, харесва ми стила на игра в отбора, харесва ми селекцията, която направи, но той все още не е спечелил НИЩО, така че удари една злобарка и млъкни най-после!

Потребителски аватар
Liverpool_EC
Контакти:

Мнениеот Liverpool_EC » 22 мар 2019 04:59

Една страхотна статия, на който му е скучно без мачове на Ливърпул, докато вървят квалификациите. Някои може и да са я чели вече, понеже е от миналата година след полуфиналите с Рома. Качвам я сега, защото този сезон (както и да завърши той) тя все още е адски актуална.
https://tomkinstimes.com/2018/05/klopp- ... t-deserve/

Върни се в “Ливърпул”